HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Link back to the original post (BookBum’s)
- Thank the person(s) who tagged you
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
PREMISE OF DESERT ISLAND DISCS:
You are cast away onto a remote island:
- You can bring 5 albums, what are they?
- You can bring ONE book (not including The Bible (or other appropriate religious texts) or The Complete Works of Shakespeare, as they are already provided and NO SERIES, what ONE book is it?
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island), what is it?
Album 1: Gold: Greatest Hits – Abba
Abba is such a classic band which is always great to listen to, no matter how old you are! (Although we are all young aren’t we 😉)
Album 2: X – Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran is an amazing singer, and the first song I heard of his was on this album!
Album 3: Divide – Ed Sheeran
His newest album, how could I not take this?
Album 4: Fearless – Taylor Swift
I used to adore Taylor Swift, and I haven’t listened to her music in a while so I would probably take this.
Album 5: Holiday Spirits – Straight No Chaser
I would bring this album just for the 12 days of Christmas song, it is quite humorous!
Book: A Monster Calls – Patrick Ness
I have been meaning to read this book but haven’t had a chance to as of yet. Being trapped on an island is the perfect opportunity to read this book.
Luxury Item: A pillow
Because comfort is my top priority!
Thanks again to Bea and Sarah!