- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (okoto enigma)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Me:
1. I love blogging!
2. I love puns (my blog name was in no way a give away).
3. I love sharing really obvious and uninformative facts about me!
The Happiest Pixel’s Questions:
• What or who inspired you to blog?
I just saw my friend blogging one day, which is what created my interest in the blogging world.
• What was the biggest obstacle you overcame last year? Or recently, really?
Writer’s block. I think that says it all. I had absolutely no idea what to write for my blog, but luckily I had some drafts all ready to go!
• What’s your every day mantra?
I don’t have a mantra 🙂
• If you’re allowed one impossible thing only you can do, what would that be?
I’ve always dreamed to fly! Imagine, you don’t have to buy expensive airoplane tickets…
• What’s your spiritual mythical creature?
After taking a quiz, I am apparently a unicorn (very friendly and fun to be around).
• What is your favourite book of all time?
That’s a tough question! I don’t have one set favourite, but I am going to say the Harry Potter series because that is one of the best ones out there (in my opinion) and one that is also perfect for all ages,
• What’s your opinion on #thedress? (black and blue or white and gold)
After searching it up (I feel so old) I can conclude that it is white and gold. I’d be curious to see what you all think.
• List three things you have in your room:
A bed, a nice carpet and a really nice lamp.
• If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Australia, right now it just seems to be one of the safest countries and I am so lucky to be here.
• Do you prefer CDs or online music? (eg the music app, soundcloud, spotify etc)
Online music, definitley. You can listen to so much more for a lot cheaper! Although I do still enjoy cds, it hasn’t become a thing of the past for me just yet.
(And this time I put more effort into nominating amazing anonymous bloggers- or mystery bloggers)
• What is your favourite movie?
• What is your favourite of your own posts?
• What is your favourite song or album?
• Do you see yourself as an optimistic, pessimist or neither?
• What is your favourite joke?
Thank you again to thehappiestpixel and butteryflys for the nomination!