Ok, so onto the tags.
I have been nominated by the wonderful Jade from beautyandtheflawed to do both the A-Z and Blue Sky tag. Thank you so much for the opportunity to do these really fun tags! Please check out her blog as it is amazing! Also thank you to Waves of Awesomeness for the art of this tag.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give nominees 11 questions to answer.
- Acknowledge Waves of Awesomeness in your post who created the art.
What is your favourite memory?
Too many great memories to choose from 🙂.
How would your friends describe you?
I honestly couldn’t get a serious answer out of my friends 😂
What is one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
How to do chores around the house. For example: ironing, washing machine, repairing clothes etc. Basically all the skills you need to live by yourself.
If you had to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
That’s hard… probably smell (so I can finally walk pass manure without a problem).
How would you spend a million pounds?
I’d probably save it and work all the details out later (procrastination!)
If you could live in a book, TV show or a movie, what would it be?
Anything but the hunger games (although preferably a book).
Are you a leader or a follower?
A bit of both, it changes on what we’re doing. If I feel confident in an area, then I will step forward.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Flight, because I’ve always dreamed of it (and airfares are expensive).
Would you rather be a jack of all trades or a master of one?
Jack of all trades, because I can do everything.Then, if I want to, I can master something.
What makes you happy?
finding a positive comment on my blog (or anything like that, no pressure 😉 ). Oh, and ice cream, because I haven’t mentioned that enough already.
What is your favourite blog post you have written so far?
Definitely Doodling Hobby because I got to share my amazing drawing talent with the world.
- What is your favourite type of pen?
- What is your favourite time of the day?
- Would you rather have invisibility (where to be fully invisible, you have to take you clothes off) and not know when you were going to turn visible again, or to forever remain invisible (even if you have your clothes on)?
- What is/was your favourite subject at school?
- If you could know one other language in the world, what would it be?
- Would you rather not be able to see, or to not be able to hear?
- Who is your most recent follower?
- What is the last blog that you commented on?
- What is your favourite recipe?
- If you had to be a character in a novel, who would you be?
- If you could be related to anyone in the world, who would it be?
- arctic books
- The Girl Upstairs
- Doodles and Scraps
- Suzie Speaks
- My Online Pleasant Runway
- Life as a Typical Girl
- Cooking without Limits
- Aspiring Writer
I’m not really sure about what I’m meant to do for this tag, so I’m just going to do something for each letter that’s related to this blog, or something random if I can’t think of anything.
C-comments and computers
D-don’t trust atoms, they make up everything
H-Helium walks into a bar. The bar tender says, “We don’t serve noble gasses in here.” Helium doesn’t react.
I-I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down.
J-January (when I began my blog)
L-linking (people takes a long time)
M-my hilarious personality
P-(a) pun a day keeps the doctor away.
Q- quackers (can you believe that’s a word?)
W-what did the silver say to the gold? Au!
X- xanthous? (I totally didn’t search that up).
Y-Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I’m OK, but I feel like I’ve dyed a little inside.
Because I was lazy and didn’t make up all the puns, here are my sources:
Also, I will be posting a normal post tomorrow to make up for these extremely long posts (not today, as this took longer than expected).