This week I have been nominated for 4 blogger awards and 2 tags, so unlike every other sane person, I decided to do them all! AND, do a normal post on top of that. Go me (please, do feel special)!
First up, the Cramm Award:
- Include that tidbit about who created this awesome award (With link)
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun ‘challenge question
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- My posting schedule that I said I would do a while back. Boring, I know, but my goal is to stick to it and so far procrastination hasn’t gotten in my way (too much).
- I love meeting new bloggers (and connecting over a common interest 🙂) as well as writing and reading comments.
- I love watching how my blog is starting to change. I really want to see where it takes me!
Three people that motivate me to blog:
(These are only a few)
- Marioness helped me decide to make a logo for my blog. She also has a very stylish and creative blog.
- beautyandtheflawed is an amazing blog to scroll through, you can find such interesting and relatable content. She has always been one of my favourite blogs.
- thehappiestpixel nominated me for my first blog award and did a collab with me which is why I find this blog so motivational. The blog is also very stylish and is a great read.
One thing I hope to do to change the world:
I hope to make this world a little kinder and a little happier. I hate watching the news and seeing all these terrible things happening, so that’s why my blog is this little happy and relatable corner (I hope). Time to change the world one step at a time…
If you were forced to choose between losing an arm or never being able to use technology for the rest of your life, which would you prefer to sacrifice?
Probably losing an arm, as you now have all this technology which can replace it (not saying that losing an arm isn’t horrible, it is. I can’t imagine it). And technology basically runs our world now, you can barely do anything without the need for it. Plus, my blog is online so…
Would you rather only have 7 more days to live, or would you like to be cryogenically frozen and come back 250 years in the future?
- She Latitude
- out n’ about
- light up the shining night stars
- Busy Bee
- My Little Jar Of Dreams
- The Brunette Bookworm Blog
Now to the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Questions by beautyandtheflawed:
If you time travel once, would you visit the past or the future?
I would probably visit the future, as the past has made me who I am and I’m pretty happy with how things are going. But the future on the other hand… that is a complete mystery.
Are you a night owl or an early bird?
This is hard… for me, this changes quite regularly. One month I might wake up super early (really bright and bubbly) and the next, I might stay up really late and hate on my alarm.
What is your favourite colour?
Sweet or savoury?
I have a bit of a sweet tooth (because of ice cream), but savoury is pretty good too…
What is your favourite season?
Winter, because I find that it is easier to warm up than to cool down (without the AC).
Would you rather watch TV, watch a film, or read a book?
I’d rather read a book, although a movie is tempting (but I will always be a bookworm at heart).
What is your favourite animal?
I have absolutely no idea. (Yup, I am not going to explain any further.)
Swim in a pool or swim in the ocean?
Why are these questions so hard? I’m in the mood for swimming in a pool today, so I’ll go with that.
Can you play an instrument? If so what?
Yes I can. I can play the piano (a pretty basic instrument)
What is your best quality?
I have no idea, so I asked one of my friends and apparently it’s my nails, elbows and feet… For someone reason I don’t think they were taking it seriously.
What is your favourite blog post you have written so far?
Probably my post ‘Doodling Hobby‘ because I enjoyed drawing my fabulous stick figures 😉.
Questions by my laptop and me:
If you had two weeks left to live, what would you do?
I’d make the most of life?
What is your OTP and why? (if you have a few just pick one)
This is too hard *leaves room*
Icecream or hot chips?
Ice cream because it is just amazing, no reasons needed.
If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be?
Tris (from divergent), so a) *SPOILER* she could be alive again *SPOILER ENDED* and b) because she seems nice (my highly efficient way of finding friends).
When you are studying/working, do you listen to music, and if so, what sort?
Not really, because I then usually find myself singing along and searching for more music from that artist instead of working.
What was the last tv show/movie/book that you cried about?
Sherlock. I think that answers the question pretty well.
If you met you (hopefully that makes sense), would you like yourself as a person? why/why not?
Probably, because I’m me and I like being me.
What is your favourite sort of fast food?
Chips because it puts the fast in fast food (and it’s cheap, as well as tastes good).
Who is your least favourite celebrity?
Justin Bieber (sorry beliebers) because I think he is very immature.
If you had to choose between saving the lives of your closest friends or your family, who would you choose? (sorry)
I’d save both, because it’s too hard to choose.
What is your dream job?
Any job that makes me excited to get up on Monday.
Questions by life of creativity:
What made you choose the theme of your blog?
I just saw this theme, and thought ‘that looks happy’ and that’s my very heartfelt story.
Do you have any pets?
Do you have a hidden talent?
Yes, I am hilariously funny (some find it quite unbelievable, but it’s true)
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
Right now, I’m in the mood for Japan (because I have cherry blossoms as my computer wallpaper)
What is a TV show you could watch again and again?
That’s tough… probably ‘Would I Lie To You?’ because it is very humorous.
If you could interview one celebrity who would it be?
Definitely JK Rowling because Harry Potter!
If you could be any superhero who would you be?
I’d be the black widow, because she is a very tough female lead.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
I see myself happy, and fulfilled (staring at this computer, blogging).
What is something you’re proud of in your life?
I’m proud of the times I have gone above and beyond of what was expected of me.
What’s your favourite mythical creature?
The elves (fey), because they seem so regal and wise (Legolas in the lord of the rings didn’t influence my decision at all).
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
raspberries, because they taste amazing and are good for you.
- Who was your first follower?
- What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
- What is your favourite movie?
- If you had to play one game over and over for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you think you would survive the Hunger Games? (sorry if you haven’t read the books or watched the movies)
- Would you rather be an actor or an author?
- If you had to make another blog, what would it be about?
- What is your favourite blog post?
- What are your top 3 songs at the moment?
- If you could change the colour of the sky, what would you change it to?
- What happened today that made you smile?
- The Living Me
- Smiling Dreamer
- Two Girls, Two Mountains
- Thoughts in Life
- Scale it Simple
- Little girl from Wales
- The Stylish Dreamer
- The Girl With Coffe’
If you managed to sit through that long post, congratulations!